Research and Markets: Friedreich Ataxia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN — Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmcfvk/friedreich_ataxia) has announced the addition of the "Friedreich Ataxia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" report to their offering.
'Friedreich Ataxia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Friedreich Ataxia, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Friedreich Ataxia.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Friedreich Ataxia.
- A review of the Friedreich Ataxia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Friedreich Ataxia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Companies Involved in Friedreich Ataxia Therapeutics Development
- ViroPharma Incorporated
- Repligen Corporation
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG
- Varinel, Inc.
- STATegics, Inc.
- Indole-3-Propionic Acid
- epoetin alfa
- pioglitazone hydrochloride
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmcfvk/friedreich_ataxia