Quantcast

Ataxia Support

A new mobility device

Hi everybody! I have visited a website that has lots of information about a walker-type device, but so much better! : https://www.mylifeglider.com
I’m hoping to get one soon! I am going through the process of getting preapproval with my insurance so that they will reimburse me partially for my expense. There is no easy way to say it: $695 + $25 ship/handling. But it’s AWESOME! If you are now having serious (dangerous) balance issues, you will like what it can do for you. I have had balance problems for a long time, with added dyskinesia, and more. The Life Glider would help me so much to do things just around the house. I have already fallen way too many times, and I concentrate on every move now to avoid another fall that could set me back a great deal.
I have babbled on enough. Go to the website and see for yourself. there are videos and testimonials that you can see. I can’t wait to hear that my insurance will help me, and then I will call LIFEGLIDER! I hope some of you are interested. Maybe some of you will want to talk about this???

Hi Sharon :slightly_smiling_face: It’s good to hear from you. I’ve seen several posts on Facebook relating to the lifeglider, although as yet no-one has made a purchase, so you’ll be our tester :wink: It does look totally different to the usual variety of rollators. In case anybody in the UK would like one, somebody already made an enquiry, and was told they don’t ship to the UK :slightly_smiling_face: xB

The Facebook blurbs are true and of course glitter with gold but the website has a whole lot more videos and testimonials and It
seems really almost too good to be true. my hardest thing will made transferring weather from glider to a seat to rollator or anywhere but this thing allows so much more mobility and SAFETY.

I also have a Lighter weight rollator for taking in a vehicle. The other one is heavier and doesn’t fold at all and stays in the house.

The LifeGlider only ships directly from the manufacturer in California. They are looking to partner with distributors. So I haven’t tried it but they offer a 60 day money back guarantee. I am waiting to make sure my invoice date is after the date of my doctor sending his prior approval to the insurance company. I can’t wait to try it. I will keep you posted…

:two_hearts:

Sharon